What you need at closing...
- Photo Identification – All parties signing closing documents must bring proof of identification to
closing. Acceptable forms of identification include the following: Driver’s License, Passport, State
issued ID, and military ID.
- If funds are required, they must be in the form of a certified official bank check made out to Hallmark Title LLC. If the amount is less than $500, a personal check is acceptable. Only certified official bank checks or wires from other title companies will be accepted.
- All vested owners and their spouses, if applicable, must attend.
- If applicable, original Power of Attorney or original Trust Documents for recording.
- Please bring a voided check or deposit ticket if you wish to set up automatic payments.